An Orgy Broke Out at My House

I must firstly confess I have never attended an orgy and this is my very first one. 

I was firing off Sweet Baby Jane for what could be her last gig of 2017 and I figured I’d  like to have a Sunday football like supper on my smoker/grill here at The Cactus Lounge. My local friends were all busy so I invited Ronnie the Rat Meyers  to join me for a candle light dinner. Damn wouldn’t ya know it an orgy broke out right there on my dinner table.
I ran out and bought a bottle of my favourite wine “Guilty Men”. Not that Ronnie and I have anything to feel guilty about but it is a good organic wine at a reasonable price. It is made by my old neighbour and self made millionaire friend Martin Malivoire. Martin swore he would never blend two varieties of grape and he and his wine maker did- hence the title Guilty Men. If I have an extra couple of bucks and feel on top of the world I buy up and get the Malivoire Gamay which is absolutely delish.
Tomorrow I head out to visit my young friend Emma Smith for a day of tutoring on how to be an Instagram Da- ling like her on social media. I’ve been making all kinds of mistakes doing it but the up side is I have had contact with friends that I haven’t heard from in years.

A month today I head out for the Deep South. I will miss my home and the familiarity of what has become my life.

Comments

Popular Posts