Jesus Did!

Last night I was asked to do a demo and talk about pots at The Brantford Potter’s Guild. I was asked by my friend Christie Gruppie to shake em up a bit. Thanks Christie for the invite and for trying to get me in more trouble than is possible on my own.
I know what Christie meant. It was not to shake up but to explain a passion and aesthetic that is perhaps different from one that most profess to be the Gospel. She wanted to have them hear the Gospel according to Clennell.
“People decide to live their truth, even when doing so isn’t simple. Each and every one of them had the courage to say – this is who I am even if you’ll crucify me for it. Just like Jesus did.” Cheryl Strayed from Tiny Beautiful Things.
I did have two of the members compliment me on the fact that the Hamilton Potter’s Guild Wood Fire Mentorship Group I formed almost 3 years ago still fires together and we are so tight as friends. We have The Campaigner (that’s me) , The Commander, The Negotiator, The Mediator, The Advocate and the rest have yet to take the Briggs Meyers Personality Test.


Thanks to Adriana Romkes of The Brantford Potters Guild for the less than flattering pic of me.

Comments

Popular Posts